The howlidays have arrived, and while you’re in the kitchen whipping up batch after batch of Christmas cookies don’t forget to make some for the pup too. Today I am sharing Jack’s favorite (and easiest to make) homemade “cookies”.
Jack's Favorite Dog Treats
1.5 cups of coconut flour
1 cup mashed sweet potato
¾ cup smooth peanut butter
1/4-1/2 cup cooked carrots (chopped finely)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
3. Roll out and cut your out your favorite cookie cutter shapes.
4. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Baking times will depend on the thickness and cookie size. Jack’s were cut with mini cookie cutters and only cooked for 6-7 minutes. I also made some that took 20 minutes, just keep an eye on the puppy cookies.