I have a quick and easy recipe for you to try out this St. Patty’s Day….Lucky Charms treats! They’re made exactly like Rice Krispie treats, except they’re slightly more addicting.
Lucky Charms Treats
1 10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
3 Tablespoons butter
1. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter and the marshmallows over low heat stirring occasionally.
3. Once melted remove from head and pour in the cereal.
4. Use a large spoon to stir the mixture and completely coat the cereal.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Distribute evenly and press down into pan.