I was recently at a friends fall bonfire and she had made something she called “apple pie shots” they were absolutely amazing and I knew I had to get the recipe and share it with you!
Apple Pie Shots Ingredients
1 gallon fresh apple cider
½ gallon apple juice
3-4 cinnamon sticks
1 liter Everclear
1. Put the cider, juice and cinnamon sticks into a pot.
2. Let simmer for about 2 hours (not boil).
3. Turn off heat and allow to cool.
4. Pour in 1 liter or 2/3 liter Everclear (no taste of alcohol) to the batch.
5. Enjoy as a shot or in a glass.