5 Tips for Improving Self Esteem
1. Be conscious. Every time you look in the mirror, get dressed… etc, pay attention to the negative things you say about yourself. Sometimes habits becomes so ingrained that we do it without even noticing.
2. Replace the negative with the positive. Start noticing the things you do like about yourself and why. Then say them out loud to yourself while looking in the mirror.
3. Recognize your worth. You should never think you aren’t worth it because you are. Somewhere someone wants to know that you made it home safely. Love yourself and love will find you.
4. Be grateful. The more you focus on the things you do have in life, the less you notice what you don’t have.
5. Get it girl. Physical activity of any kind is incredibly beneficial, not only for your physical health, but for your mental health as well. Try a Zumba class or Pilates and discover yourself and all the amazing things your body can do.