6-8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
1/3 cup sugar
juice of 1 lime
1. Add your cubed watermelon, sugar and lime juice to a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour it all into a 9x13 pan and freeze for one hour.
4. Using a fork, scrape to loosen the granita.
5. Freeze for another hour and repeat step 4.
6. After it's been frozen for three hours, scrape it once more, and then it's ready to be served.
*Note you can make a smaller portion, just add lime juice and sugar to taste.
Labels: Kitchen Couture(recipes)