almonds, and the result was amazing. The recipe is so ridiculously easy you'll want to make some tonight.
Puppy Chow Almonds
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup dark chocolate (milk or semi sweet will work as well)
4 cups plain almonds (mine are from Oh! Nuts)
1.5 cups powdered sugar
1. Melt peanut butter and chocolate together in a saucepan.
2. Add the almonds and stir until coated.
3. Transfer almonds to a ziplock bag (make sure some powdered sugar is at the bottom).
4. Add the rest of the powdered sugar.
5. Shake to coat.
6. Enjoy! They're addicting.