No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies
2 cups sugar
½ cup milk (I used 2%)
4 tablespoons (1/2 a stick) salted butter
½ cup Cookie Butter (found at Trader Joes)
3 cups oatmeal (I used Quaker Old Fashioned Oats)
2 teaspoons vanilla (I used Watkins)
Note: You can add 5 tablespoons chocolate cocoa powder during step one if you would like to make these chocolate.
1. Combine sugar, milk and butter (and cocoa if you want chocolate ones) in a medium saucepan; heating over medium heat.
2. Stir occasionally.
3. Bring to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in cookie butter oatmeal and vanilla.
5. Stir mixture and quickly spoon it onto waxed or parchment paper.
Note: It will set up in the pan very quickly.
6. Let cool for at least one hour.
Labels: Kitchen Couture(recipes)