Mini Apple Pies
12 Wonton Wrappers
3-5 medium apples, peeled and diced into small chunks (add lemon juice to prevent browning)
½ cup sugar + cinnamon (to taste)
1-2 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter
2-3 tablespoons flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Line with wonton wrappers and spray wonton wrappers with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4. In a skillet combine diced apples with cinnamon and sugar mixture, brown sugar and butter.
5. Bake apples into they are tender (I like mine with a crunch still)
6. Add flour as needed to thicken up juices.
7. Add mixture to baked wonton wrappers (you can heat in the microwave as needed).
8. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream
Labels: Kitchen Couture(recipes)