6-8 Sugar Cones (I used Joy)
mini chocolate chips
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract (I use Watkins)
1 cup heavy whipping cream (whip until forms stiff peaks) mini chocolate chips
1. Combine ricotta, powdered sugar and vanilla until incorporated.
2. Mix in chocolate chips.
3. Fold in whipped cream.
4. Allow to chill for at least 30 minutes.
5. Place cannoli mixture in a baggy seal and cut off the corner.
6. Put cones in a cup to hold them upright.
7. Fill with cannoli cream and top with mini chocolate chips
8. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to enjoy.
Labels: Kitchen Couture(recipes)