Looking for a cute and simple Easter or spring treat to make? Then look no further! These adorable nests are made of round pretzels, topped with a Rolo, three pastel Sixlets and sweetened toasted coconut. They’re one treat you need to make.
• Round pretzels
• Rolo chocolate candies
• pastel colored Sixlets (I bought them at the dollar store)
• Sweetened coconut, toasted
1. Preheat over to 250 degrees.
2. Place pretzels in a single layer on a parchment or Silpat lined cookie sheet.
3. Place a Rolo in the center of each pretzel. Bake for 3-5 minutes gently press to see if it’s soft.
4. Remove from the oven and push the chocolate down with your finger, gently press three Sixlets candies into the center of each melted Rolo.
5. Gently place toasted coconut around the edges of the melted Rolo.
6. Place the nest in the freezer for five minutes or until the chocolate hardens. Carefully remove pretzels and store in an airtight container and enjoy!