Whether you like it or not wedding season is upon us. With this comes the all to familiar feeling of “what do I wear?”. Then comes decoding the invitation; casual, black tie and semi-formal attire. Here is my little guide for interpreting wedding dress codes, and tips you can apply to any wedding or event.
Never fail tips
• Don’t know what to wear? Opt for a romantic look.
• Keep your makeup natural and play up your eyes or lips based on the wedding dress code.
• When it comes to hair, a simple updo, chignon, braid or bouncy ponytail can easily finish off a romantic look.
• Nude heels will elongate your legs and make them appear thinner.
• If wearing open toe shoes be sure that your toes are polished.
• When wearing nail polish light pinks and nudes go perfect with any dress code/color.
• A clutch is a must; in my opinion
• NEVER wear jeans.