Cinnamon and Sugar Pretzel Nuggets
• 1 package (16 ounces) pretzel nuggets
• 2/3 cup oil (I used canola)
•1/2 – 3/4 cups sugar
• 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Combine the cinnamon and sugar together.
3. Pour the oil over the pretzels, and mix to coat.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the pretzels; mixing to coat.
5. Microwave, uncovered for 1 minute; stir. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring after each 30 seconds or until oil is absorbed.
6. Cool to room temperature on wax paper and store in an airtight container.