1 pizza crust (I used Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust)
1/2 - 1 pound ground sirloin or turkey burger
a package mozzerella cheese (I used fat free and half the bag)
lettuce chopped finely
tomato, cut into small pieces
1. Cook the ground sirloin (or turkey burger) with the onion until it is no longer pink. When it is completely cooked add taco seasoning to taste.
2. Bake the pizza crust for 5 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.
3. Chop the Fresh Express Italian lettuce finely.
4. Once the crust is golden brown smear some pizza sauce on it. Spread the taco meat evenly over the pizza crust as well as the cheese. Place is the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Once cheese has melted remove from the oven and cover with the Fresh Express Italian lettuce, tomato and swirl on taco sauce.
Makes approximately 12 pieces
3.5 pts a piece