Overnight Caramel Apple French ToastIngredients
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
3 tablespoons light corn syrup
8 slices of bread
1-2 medium size apples (cut into small pieces)
3 eggs beaten
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. In a 9x9 dish place 4 slices of bread
2. Place your apples pieces onto the bread
3. In a pot combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Heat on medium until thickens. (This is your caramel)
4. When caramel is done pour it over the four slices of bread.
5. Top with another four slices of bread.
6. Beat eggs. Once beaten add milk and vanilla.
7. Pour over the bread.
8. Cover and Chill at least eight hours. Overnight is ideal.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.