Monday, September 15, 2014
1. Be conscious. Every time you look in the mirror, get dressed… etc, pay attention to the negative things you say about yourself. Sometimes habits becomes so ingrained that we do it without even noticing.
2. Replace the negative with the positive. Start noticing the things you do like about yourself and why. Then say them out loud to yourself while looking in the mirror.
3. Recognize your worth. You should never think you aren’t worth it because you are. Somewhere someone wants to know that you made it home safely. Love yourself and love will find you.
4. Be grateful. The more you focus on the things you do have in life, the less you notice what you don’t have.
5. Get it girl. Physical activity of any kind is incredibly beneficial, not only for your physical health, but for your mental health as well. Try a Zumba class or Pilates and discover yourself and all the amazing things your body can do.
Saturday, September 6, 2014
I received a complimentary FlipBelt on behalf of Fit Approach and FlipBelt. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I run and attend bootcamp classes quite often and the biggest problem is that my workout clothing has no pockets. I find myself stuffing my sports bra with my keys, phone and license -pretty annoying. So you can imagine why I jumped at the opportunity to try a FlipBelt. I honestly don't know how I have been functioning without one. It's amazing what a difference having a FlipBelt has made. I feel like I can focus on my workout instead of worrying about my keys getting stolen or me throwing my phone across the woods (yeaaah that's happened while running).
• Choice of colors: The FlipBelt can add a little something extra to your outfit and with a great variety of colors one will definitely match your mood.
• Pockets!: There are four pockets perfect for storing your celly, license, money, keys...etc
• Hands free: As long as you flip it over you're giving extra security and don't have to worry about losing your possesions.
• Comfort: The FlipBelt is definitely comfortable, even during bootcamp classes I forget that I am wearing it.
I highly recommend getting a FlipBelt if you do not own one! Get yours here and receive 10% off when you use code sweat33
Thursday, September 4, 2014
My favorite dates tend to take place when the sun is out, and I don’t have to bring a down jacket. Before we know it, the leaves will begin to change and we’ll regret not taking advantage of more summer date ideas. So why not make the most of the warm weather and check these nine date ideas off your list.
1. Visit the zoo.
2. Attend a baseball game.
3. Go play putt-putt or hit some balls at the driving range
4. Enjoy a concert in the park.
5. Ditch the indoor bar for a rooftop.
6. Take a walk on the break wall, boardwalk or pier.
7. Take a fishing trip.
8. Go for a hike.
9. Have a picnic.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mamma Chia. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign.I try to eat healthy, but sometimes I am not the best at making healthy choices (especially on the road), so I like to find foods to have on hand for those emergency moments. I recently was given the opportunity to try Mamma Chia. Not only are these drinks packed with nutrients, they’ll also give you a boost of energy and are such a healthy option.
As usual all opinions are my own.
As usual all opinions are my own.
As everyone gets settled into their school routine, grabbing a Mamma Chia drink should be on your agenda. They’re perfect for your walk to class or just when you need a little something or a pick me up.
• Strawberry Banana (Love)
• Green Magic (not a fan – but green juice just freaks me out)
• Apple Cinnamon (Perfect for fall)
• Blackberry Bliss (My second favorite)
• Mango Coconut (Delish)
• Wild Raspberry (My favorite)
Mamma Chia Prize Pack! Enter below and good luck! You definitely don't want to miss out on this giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway